- Understand, respect, and appreciate the importance of basic value systems for self and other cultures in the community, the state, the nation, and the world.
- Become self-supportive, positive community contributors, and responsible citizens.
- Demonstrate the ability to associate with their fellow man in a peaceful, cooperative manner.
- Are quality performers and producers when entering college, technical programs, and/or obtaining gainful employment.
- Demonstrate the abilities of constructive, creative critical thinking when problem solving and making life decisions and/or expressing appreciation of the arts.
- Demonstrate the skills necessary to communicate effectively in technical and social situations or in unique cultural conditions.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn independently and to work cooperatively with others to achieve a common goal.
Basic Instructional Goals
The Wyandotte School District will provide the challenge and the support to develop each child to his or her maximum potential.
In all instances, the curriculum will meet the educational requirements established by the No Child Left Behind Act and by Oklahoma state law.
Click here for Wyandotte Public Schools District Profile from the Oklahoma State Department.
Click here for Wyandotte Public Schools District Academic Performance Index Report for the No Child Left Behind Act.
Click here for Wyandotte Public School's Equal Opportunity Employment statement.
Click here for Wyandotte Public School's Non-discrimination statement.
Click here for Wyandotte Public School's Notification of 3 Year Asbestos Reinspection
Click here for Wyandotte Public School's Foster Care Plan
If you believe you have been discriminated against, please contact:
Troy Gray, Superintendent / EEO Officer, (918)678-2255 ext. 221 or email: email@example.com
Carla Lyons, Elementary Principal / Title IX / 504 / ADA, (198)678-2255 ext 235 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org